Peer Feedback 1

Working in a community of connected learners means we can all share with and learn from each other. The giving and receiving of feedback is characteristic of such a community. The following images are screen shots taken of the feedback I provided to others undertaking the same Master of Education Unit.

Image by author, Lotte ten Hacken, 2017
Image by author, Lotte ten Hacken, 2017
Image by author, Lotte ten Hacken, 2017

4 thoughts on “Peer Feedback 1

1. Hi there Lotte.
    I really enjoyed your blog on Inquiry Learning. The blog was incredibly easy to follow, and your approach is logical in how you narrowed your research focus when looking for suitable material on the topic. Like Alice, I noticed the one missing image link/source on your blog but that is only minor. Also, like you I am yet to add a cc licence to my own blog so it is a learning curve for us all!
    As a science teacher I found the “Conducting Inquiry: to flick the switch to light bulb moments” metaphor was brilliant! (I enjoyed it immensely and had a chuckle)
    Your style of writing is welcoming to the reader and I particularly liked your thoughts on Social Media material regarding Inquiry Learning. Often when we research we tend to forget the power of social media to connect us in the Inquiry Learning process in more ways than one!
    A clear and well thought out blog. Well done!

Reply

1. Hi Annette,
      Thanks so much for your comment. It is nice to have feedback from others who have travelled the same journey. Please Follow me on twitter @notjustaTL if you’re interested in being part of my Professional Learning Network. Twitter is full of amazing educators and I learn so much from them. I am a little confused about which image you are referring to as I added the attribution shortly after I read Alice’s comment (?).
      I look forward to having a look at your inquiry journey (and hopefully interacting on Twitter),
      Lotte

Reply

2. Hello Not Just a TL,

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I particularly liked the way you compared your search to Carol Kuhlthau’s search process. The information was organised and set out in an easy to read format.

From your expert search post I have learned about needing the brackets in informit when more than three BOOLEAN operators are used. I followed your progress through your inquiry easily and am sure your ‘light’ is now ‘burning bright’.

The posts were brilliant and there is little room for improvement. The only ‘shadow’ of doubt I had was the initial picture on the first page and whether you made this image or sourced it. Also could you are a cc licence to your blog? I look forward to reading your curated collection.

Reply

1. Hi Alice,
      Thanks so much for your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed it and you got something out of it. Thanks for pointing out my lack of source on the image. I am still editing all my posts and forgot about that one in my haste. I also plan to add a CC licence to the blog – thanks for the reminder.
      I look forward to seeing your own journey into inquiry learning.

Reply